HUGE thank you to Aneta@The Graffiti On The Wall. You are awesome. I offer chocolate and brownies as thanks.
GIF says it all. I have never read Peter Pan-- mainly because I'm terrified of classics and all their formal descriptions and general large-ness. Classics do smell fabulously, though.
I don't know and I am so sorry. I really, really want to read this book because my sis said it's awesome, and also because I loved the movie. BUT IT'S SO HUGE I'M SCARED.
Throne of Glass:
Um, yeah. Divergent confused me. Mainly because the first 50% I absolutely loved, and then the rest just sort of... was there. I liked it, but it didn't have that POW POW that the beginning had.
I have never read Twilight, and I'm not sure I want to. I've heard it's torturous. I saw the first movie. That was torturous.
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones:
I liked it. I liked it lots. More Jace sarcasm please. He's 70% of why I liked the book. Simon was the other 30%. CLARY JUST NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN DRAW RUNES EVERY 1/3 OF THE BOOK. Ahem. Sorry.
Never heard of it. But it sounds interesting.
Um, yeah. I LOVED LEGEND. LOVED IT. There were little bits that I would've changed, but hey, I'm just super negative about everything.
13 Reasons Why:
I... have never read this book. But I really, really want to.
Pride and Prejudice:
I have read Pride and Prejudice. I liked the movie more. When it comes right down to it, I just have trouble finding what is so enjoyable about classics. Some of them are interesting, but I have the attention span of a caffeinated squirrel, and "interesting" usually doesn't cut it.
Alas, I am also a lonely caffeinated squirrel and so, um, I don't know anyone who hasn't already been tagged. (I really should get out more. And by get out more I mean stay on my computer and explore more blogs while indoors.) Outdoors are scary, peoples. Take it from someone who feels personally victimized by mosquitoes.
Whoever else wants to join in, please do so! I really, really would love to see your reactions. Just post the link in a comment below and I'll check it out-- pinky swear.
Here are the books:
1. Angelfall by Susan Ee
2. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
3. Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
5. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
6. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
7. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
8. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
9. Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
So, thanks again to Aneta for tagging me! And also I probably won't be on my blog very often, so if it takes me a while to reply to your comments or put up any new posts, you'll know that it's because of school.