1. What is their full name and is there a story behind why they got it?
Robyn Anise West. There is no story other than the fact that I saw the name Robin with a y and I liked it. (Also, I only just figured out what her middle name is--shhh don't tell anyone.)
2. How old are they, and when were they born?
She's fifteen, and she was born January 4, 2062. (Date is subject to change. Since I also just came up with it. *facepalm*)
3. Describe their physical appearance. (Bonus questions: 1. What is their race/nationality/ethnicity? 2. Do you have a picture of them? If so, include it.)
Robyn is blonde. Her hair is long and wavy. It's a pale blonde--there are only a few darker highlights. I don't really know how else to describe it. She has a button nose, wide blue eyes, pale skin, and she's the epitome of petite. When you look at her, the first word to pop in your head would probably be innocent.
|This isn't pefect, but it's really close.|
4. Describe your character's personality first in one word, and then elaborate with a few sentences.
Everything about Robyn is quiet. She blends in, she doesn't talk much, and she likes making herself disappear. It's a hobby. She can, however, be brave. It usually happens when she gets angry-- either at herself, or, more likely, Caster. She is very sympathetic and kind, always trying to see the best in people. She is also naïve.
5. What song fits their personality and story arc?
This one fits okay...
go to 0:22 to skip intro
6. Which of the seven deadly sins describes your character?
A little bit of envy.
7. If they were an element (fire, water, earth, air), which would they be?
8. What is their favorite word?
Probably "alive" or "life" or something.
9. Who's one person they really miss? (It could be someone who's passed away, or someone they're not close to anymore, or someone who's moved away.)
One person? Umm... I guess her mom.
10. What sights, sounds, and smells remind them of that person?
Wildflowers. Her mom loved wildflowers. Also rain.