Pages

Monday, May 25, 2015

My Current TBR

is massive.

Yeah.

Anyways, recently my family and I went to the bookstore, and I got a few books. (WOOT)

I got Red Glove (sequel to White Cat) by Holly Black, The Silence of Murder by Dandi Daley Mackall, and, for free, Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer and Runaway Devil by Robert Remington and Sherri Zickefoose.

I haven't even read Twilight, so I guess that's another book to add to my TBR. (In case you want to read it too, here is a pdf file of the book.)

I've also got a pile of books I already own that I need to read, those being:

  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  • The Secret Circle: The Initiation and the Captive Part 1 by L.J. Smith
  • Partials by Dan Wells
  • Unwind by Neal Shusterman
  • The Poison Apples by Lily Archer
  • Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon
I've already started a few of these, only to put them back down because I was either annoyed or bored or both (as was the case with The Secret Circle, since I watched the show first and UGH THE DIFFERENCES WERE SO HUGE). 

So for the next week or so I'll be reading a lot and reviewing a lot. I know I said I'd be posting on here a ton more already a week ago, but obviously those plans fell flat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment