Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hi, 2016

Obviously, I'm a little late. I wanted to post this on the 1st of January, but... I got distracted. That being said-- I'm back! At least... for a little while. School isn't heavy right now at all, so that means I will be posting more.

Anyways. This post is just going to be a list of resolutions. A lot of them are going to be simple, but hopefully they won't be too boring (who am I kidding-- it's probably going to be 90% school).

2016 | Resolutions

1. Get my driver's licence.
2. Join a club at my school.
3. Keep my 4.0 GPA.
4. Check out dual-enrollment at my local college.
5. Try something, anything new. (because my comfort zone is about the size of a miniature pea)
6. Finish one WIP-- this one. (I am too distracted to hope for more than one)
7. Get down to some serious plotting for Shadows Dancing. (I think I've put this off for about 2 years)
8. Expand my music horizons. 
9. Spend more time outside, just because.
10. Try to find more beauty in the simple things and not to get too caught up in what hasn't happened yet. (because I have a tendency to hyperventilate if I think about the future for too long)
11. Actually make a reading/posting schedule for my blog. (I think everyone can agree that it's about time)
12. Spend more time with my family.
13. Send my sister at least one letter while she's at college this year/semester.
14. This year, I really, really want to find my happy place. 

4 comments:

  1. Good list, I need to get my license too. I'm twenty-one I think I waited long enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister waited until she had to go to college, and it was a rough experience for her, so I definitely do not want to have to wait very long. Good luck on getting yours! ^_^

      Delete
  2. This is great, and I feel ya! I got my temporary license a few weeks ago and that was pretty exciting. Can't wait to see what you'll post this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats! And thanks-- hopefully I'll actually keep my word this time and get a good amount of posts going. :P

      Delete