Anyways. This post is just going to be a list of resolutions. A lot of them are going to be simple, but hopefully they won't be too boring (who am I kidding-- it's probably going to be 90% school).
2016 | Resolutions
1. Get my driver's licence.
2. Join a club at my school.
3. Keep my 4.0 GPA.
4. Check out dual-enrollment at my local college.
5. Try something, anything new. (because my comfort zone is about the size of a miniature pea)
6. Finish one WIP-- this one. (I am too distracted to hope for more than one)
7. Get down to some serious plotting for Shadows Dancing. (I think I've put this off for about 2 years)
8. Expand my music horizons.
9. Spend more time outside, just because.
10. Try to find more beauty in the simple things and not to get too caught up in what hasn't happened yet. (because I have a tendency to hyperventilate if I think about the future for too long)
11. Actually make a reading/posting schedule for my blog. (I think everyone can agree that it's about time)
12. Spend more time with my family.
13. Send my sister at least one letter while she's at college this year/semester.
14. This year, I really, really want to find my happy place.