Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Welcoming 2015

Okay, well, Happy New Year! I am quite late, I know, but I've been... erm, busy. With sleeping (a lot) and watching movies (a lot) and eating (a lot) and crying about winter break being over (unhealthy amounts of tears), I just haven't had much desire to write on my blog.

I'm also crying because I have a Wellness (a nice way of saying P.E. (which is a nice way of saying TORTURE)) class this semester. But that's a topic for another day.

I usually make my New Year's Resolution something along the lines of getting good grades or reading a certain amount of books or going outside more (ha that's still not happening). But this year I want to write a book, start to finish. I haven't actually finished a book in two or three years. I've gotten close but... yeah.

Anyways.

The book I want to finish writing is called Shadows Dancing which is about a ghost-girl. I did a link-up featuring her here.

I'm still figuring out what kind of character she is and I'm hoping to actually plot this book instead of just pantsing the entire thing. I never even have an outline (which is just one small example of how unorganized I am) when writing.

I'll probably post excerpts and stuff while I'm writing this one (be expecting the writing process to be quite long, especially since my winter break is almost over).

ALSO. Because of aforementioned school, I won't be able to read as much meaning not as many reviews also meaning not as much time to post on here. I'll try to post at least once every week but we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment