Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Hiatus

Um. Yeah.

I've kind of already been on hiatus. For a while. But this is just here to say that the hiatus will be going on a for while longer.

This is when I explain why.

School is really heavy, and extremely stressful. I have community service on the weekends (which is not fun because now it is very cold where I live). I have some big responsibilities that happen to be very time consuming, and they're higher on my list than blogging is.

SO. The Hiatus begins, and I'm not really sure when it's going to end. Probably sometime at the end of the month, or maybe even next month. When I do come back, it's mostly going to be reviews at first, because until this school year is done, I'm going to be busy.


2 comments:

  1. Awwww, I'll miss you, but I totally understand. Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'll still be around-- trying to comment more and such. If I can remember to. I have the attention span of a caffeinated squirrel, so we'll see how it goes. :P

      Delete