I have received my second Liebster Blog Award!! Huge thank you to Briana @Reader, Writer, Critic. You are beyond fabulous.
Ahem. Now, before I forget, here are the rules. In my opinion BAH WHO NEEDS 'EM. (Actually, I do, but shhh)
11 Facts About Me
In the words of Hazel Grace Lancaster, I am quite unextraordinary. But here goes...
1. I have a tendency to scream at the TV when something happens that angers me. (I'm She-Hulk. Shh, don't tell.)
2. My current favorite TV show is Teen Wolf, despite the cheesy name. Scott McCall is good incarnate.
3. I finally read my first John Green book recently. And cried. Big, ugly tears. Everywhere.
4. One time I sobbed so hard after watching a particularly emotional episode of The 100 that my mom burst into the room to ask me what was wrong and watched in fascinated confusion as I blubbered helplessly.
5. I have two personalities when meeting new people in real life. a) I'm super friendly and tend to giggle a lot b) I'm quite mean and spout sarcastic retorts to ev-er-y-thing. There is no in between, which is horrible.
6. I want to be a dragon. Badly.
7. One time I tried to draw my own comics. I stopped after four/five pages because a) I had no idea what direction my story was going in and b) drawing people hurts my brain.
8. I need a leather jacket. Badly. Preferably a black one.
9. I wear a lot of black. If you met me in real life, I would probably be wearing at least 90% black.
10. One time I reflex-slapped my sister because she scared me half to death. It was night-time. I was almost asleep. I was pretty sure my heart was going to stop beating.
11. Last one. Whew. My favorite animated character, when it comes right down to it, is Edna Mode from The Incredibles.
1. What post are you most proud of? (Link us to it please!)
Okay, okay. I'll tell you. But only because you said please.
Possibly my Top 5 Animated Characters post, because I think I'm funny.
2. If you had to pick two fictional characters to be your parents and raise you from baby to adult who would you pick and why? (They don't have to be from the same books.)
Oh, Lordy. Okay, um... I'm trying to think of characters I love that aren't complete psychos. (It's very hard.)
For the dad, I'm going to say Halt, from Ranger's Apprentice because even though he's ol' Mister-Cranky-Pants, he cares. Plus, he could teach me how to be a boss fighter. *ninja kick* Hyah!
Um. Mom. Moommmmm. Hm. Penryn from Angelfall? I dunno. There's some creepy age difference going on between my mom and dad here.
3. If you had to take the place of a character in a book, whose place would you take and why?
Probably Giannine in Heir Apparent because a) people aren't dying left and right and b) she gets to be literally inside the game. INSIDE. That would be beyond cool.
4. Everyone always asks about your favorite part of blogging, but let's be real, there have to be things that you don't like. What is your least favorite part or the part that is the most challenging?
Deadlines. I really just don't like deadlines.
5. What has been your favorite read this month? (Or pick a few if picking one is too hard.)
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. It's also the only book I've read this month.... oops?
6. If you were to make a book cover that represented your life and personality what would it look like?
Awesome as heck.
Ahem. A bunch of chaos, but put together in such a way that nothing outshines anything else-- it's all beautiful and meaningful. It would be bold. Dramatic. (Sorry, I'm quoting Edna again.)
7. Of course you love books and blogging and all that good stuff but if you didn't spend time doing either one of those things, what would you spend all your free time doing?
Writing. Singing. Bothering my sister. Watching TV. Eating.
All that good stuff.
8. What's your favorite and least favorite genre and why?
Favorite is probably... dystopian.
Least favorite? Romance. Historical romance that just magnifies the romance until it's all that's there. The entire plot. Romance. It physically pains me sometimes.
9. What makes you want to read a book (more than other books)?
If it's about the supernatural, then I'm all for it. Also, when my sister suggests something. We very rarely disagree about books.
10. How do you feel about book covers? Do you judge books based on them? Is it ok to? Ect.
Book covers should reflect the book itself. And yeah, sometimes I do. I think it's okay, but I don't think it's right to base an opinion of a book on the cover itself. Keep your mind open. *spreads arms*
11. If you were to pick an author to write a book based on you and your life, who would you want to write it?
Ehm. Probably John Green or Cassandra Clare. Oh! Susan Ee, too. Could there just be one gigantic author collaboration?
Anyone who wants to join! (Which is another way of saying I'm a lazy-butt.) You want to take a swing at the Liebster Blog Award? You are more than welcome. If you should chose to accept, let it be known...
You are the most talented, most interesting, and most extraordinary person in the universe. And you are capable of amazing things. Because you are the Special.
11 Questions for the Special...s.
1. What is your current favorite song? (I know I'm evil.)
2. If a book character was to be your best friend, who would you want it to be?
3. Favorite snack while watching a movie?
4. Use one word to describe yourself. It has to be a nice one. ;) (Also, yes, I am aware this is not a question.)
5. What's your biggest pet peeve in books?
6. If you had to be a mythical creature, what would you be?
7. Music genre that best describes your personality?
8. If you were an author, would you use a pen name or your real name? Why?
9. Who is your favorite villain? From a book, movie, etc.
10. Do you put your ketchup all over your french fries, or do you put it on the side?
11. What was the last movie you saw?
Another huge thanks to Briana for nominating me! Also sorry this took me so long, I've just been super busy. :(