Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

Top 5 Animated Characters

*Some gifs may not work. I'm really sorry. :'(

1. Anna, from Frozen (which I reviewed here)


SHE IS ME.

Sorry. But she sort of is. I mean, I'm less trusting and joyful about everything, but she's the one Disney princess that I've seen that hasn't had flawless hair and is super confident about things like the guy she likes. She stammers and says things she doesn't mean to when she's nervous, she talks to paintings on the walls, and she's so willing to throw herself completely into something, even though she doesn't know how things are gonna turn out.




Anna is hilariously awesome.

2. Merida, from Brave

Who, as opposed to Anna, wakes up like this -- 


Which is also pretty bad.

But atleast she's smiling about it, right?



SHE WAS SO ADORABLE WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE.


SO WAS ANNA.


(Sorry, I just had to show you that gif.)

3. Olaf, also from Frozen

\

AND



He also loves summer, which is kinda totally weird. He is unaware that he will melt.



BUT PUT ME IN SUMMER AND I'LL BE A 


HAPPY SNOWMAN!!!!

Ahh, I love 'im.

4. Edna from The Incredibles


Who believes in...


And thinks you should...


Also, she thinks...


And you should totally call everyone dah-ling.

I do, and it's awesome.

Dah-ling.

5. Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon


Hiccup is a hilariously adorable dork Viking who doesn't want to kill dragons violently and whilst roaring.

Apparently, those are considered bad qualities in Burk.


He does a lot of stupid stuff.

It's very self-reassuring.

Hehe.


(This is him after his first face-to-face dragon experience. Wee lamb.)


(This is him after many face-to-face dragon experiences. That's what I call character development.)


This is him and his awesome dragon named Toothless. 

Toothless is not toothless, just so you know.


(watch all the way to the end)

*To anyone who wonders where Rapunzel, or Jack Frost, or Kristoff, or Elsa, or any other possible animated character is, this is just my opinion. You have your top 5, and I have mine. We are not the same person. Hopefully. If you are, that's weird. 

*These characters are not in order. If they were, Hiccup would be much closer to the top. 

Later dah-lings!

Tansie G.


No comments:

Post a Comment