Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

20 Things You May Not Know About Me

I got tagged by the fabulous Briana@Reader, Writer, Critic! Her post can be found HERE.

1. How tall are you?

Uh. I don't know. Around 5'5'', I think.

2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?

I can throw a spiral. My aim is actually pretty dang good. (Football, for those of you who don't know.) Ermm... nothing else, really. I'm a pretty good singer, but I don't know if that counts.

3. What is your biggest blog-related pet peeve?

This is going to sound pretty mean, but when bloggers clearly have NO IDEA how to design or format their blog and when nothing is capitalized. I typically don't read past the first couple sentences when that happens.

4. What is your biggest non blog-related pet peeve?

Somebody doing something noisy repeatedly. Like clicking a pen. Or drumming their fingers on a hard surface. Repetitive noises drive me insane.

5. What is your favorite song?

Are. You. Kidding.

THERE IS NO WAY I CAN PICK JUST ONE.

List of Current Favorite Songs (this will probably change by next week):

Blank Space by Taylor Swift
Chandelier by Sia
Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling and Lzzy Hale.
Pompeii by Bastille
Moonlight by EXO

6. What is your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?

I don't go on Etsy at all (unless I spot something cool on Pinterest and decide to check it out) so I don't really have any favorite shops. I saw one that made these super awesome fandom necklaces though.

7. What is your favorite way to spend free time when you're not alone?

Just watching a movie with the family and playing MMORPG games with the sis.

8. What is your favorite junk food?

Maybe cheetos? French fries? Oooh, ice cream. Ice cream is great because all the flavors. My favorite flavor is probably cookies and cream, but vanilla comes a close second.

9. Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind, and what are their names?

I have one dog. Her name is Dora, and she's part every-breed-in-existance, but most noticeably Labrador. She's got long shaggy black hair and a black-spotted tongue. (This is supposed to mean higher intelligence.) In my opinion, she's kinda little, but this is coming from a girl who thinks Great Pyrenese are average, so...

10. What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books?

Um. Nonfiction? I don't think I've ever read nonfiction for pleasure, but the one that maybe had the biggest impact on me was Anne Frank: Diary of a Young Girl. 

For fiction, I have a thousand. I'll have to direct you to my Goodreads account, which still only has, like, half of my actual faves. But my most recent favorite is probably Angelfall by Susan Ee. 

11. What is your favorite beauty product?

I only started wearing beauty products a few months ago, and I still hardly ever wear it because it takes so long. But if I was actually good at putting it on, probably eyeliner. As it is, I mess up and then go absolutely crazy with it for the kick of it and end up like this:




12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?

Oh, wow, um. Last time I was embarrassed? ... I get embarrassed all the time.

Probably when I was doing community service and I had no idea what I was doing and it was probably super obvious because there were people walking around the track that's around the basketball gym and I was just holding the dry mop and staring at it like What is this? I don't know how to use it???? Do I just????? I'm so confused?????????? 

Actually that whole day was pretty nerve-racking.

13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) what would it be?

I have no clue.

Maybe fruit punch. I don't think I could drink sodas, tea, or coffee all the time and be reasonably okay. (I really do not like tea, anyways.)

14. What's your favorite movie?

Most recently, Austenland. (It's hilarious.) But Marvel movies are really great too! (There totally needs to be a Black Widow movie). A while back my all time favorite movie ever was Peter Pan (2003). I LOVED it. I practically lived and breathed the darn thing and I could still quote 80% of the movie.

*Wendy gets shot down by a Lost Boy's arrow because EVIL TINKERBELL and cue Peter's rage*

*staring down at Wendy, who has unceremoniously fallen on the ground from WAY UP HIGH* (I mean, c'mon. If the arrow didn't kill her, the fall totally did)

Lost Boy 1: Tragic.
Lost Boy 2: Horrid.
Lost Boy 3: Terribly saddening.
Lost Boys: ...
Slightly: Good shot though.

SPOILER ALERT: Wendy totally lives.

ANOTHER SPOILER ALERT: Peter Pan is a drama queen in this movie.

15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?

I'm only a freshman so I have no idea. But judging from the way I'm a hermit and I have zero friends, loner.

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Not here. There are bugs and humidity and mud and BUGS. More specifically, mosquitoes. Darn the mosquitoes.

Erm... probably somewhere in Europe. I just want to eat all of the food.

17. PC or Mac?

PC, since the last time I touched a Mac was probably a decade a ago.

18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?



*loud laughter is heard*

I've never received any romantic gestures. The only things I have ever exchanged with guys are awkward hi's, awkward eye contact, awkward smiles, or sarcastic quips.

19. Favorite celebrity?

Robert Downey Jr.


20. What blogger friends do you secretly want to be best friends with?

I have no idea. 

I seriously have zero idea who.

My sister is my blogging friend, but we're already best friends, so... *shrugs*


I tag...

Aimee@To The Barricade!

and

Charnell@Reviews From a Bookworm

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I just did the thing today, and it was super fun! This was fun to read, too. I love your responses and gifs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely check out your post :)

      Delete
  2. I loved reading your answers! You and your sister are a ball!

    I am really jealous of your spiral skills! I love football and I understand how to throw one, but my hands are so tiny the only sized ball I can throw successfully are the much skinnier ones that have tails and whistle.

    I have been meaning to read Angelfall for forever (mostly because of Catherine) but I have yet to get around to it! :(

    I relate so strongly to 18 and 12 too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to throw a littler football for a while at first. My hands are small, too, but they eventually decided to grow. With my family, you need to learn how to throw a football, or else, well... AIN'T YOU JUST A CITY SLICKER. No, I'm kidding. It's not like that.

      YOU NEED TO READ IT. I cannot tell you how much it blew my mind.

      Unfortunately, every time I set foot in the place where I do my community service, I am destined to be embarrassed. It is a sad, sad fate. And psh, who needs romantic gestures when you can have ice cream?? Not I. In fact, I'd much rather prefer ice cream. I'm not much of a romantic.

      Delete