Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hug All the Books

I went to the library yesterday for the first time in forever. Recently it's acquired a lot of new, popular books, opposed to when it had almost none. I nearly had a stroke when I saw some of them.

Also, this is random, but just look at how HUGE Clockwork Princess is.
I have a month to read all of these-- I've already read Legend, and I started Vampire Academy. I'm not sure which one I'll tackle next, but I'm leaning towards The Runaway King, since I read the first book in the trilogy and loved it.

I almost borrowed An Abundance of Katherines by John Green and Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell, but the librarians were already eyeing my stack with muted surprise, so I figured I'd leave them for next time. (My sister borrowed more than I did and actually got a comment from another person there. It resulted in awkward laughing for her part.)



...to DVD and Blu-ray.

  • A review of Legend by Marie Lu.
  • A review of Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Later,

Tansie G.





No comments:

Post a Comment