Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Guest Post & Weekly Book Count

I recently did a guest-post (YAY!!) over at Life of a Random. You can find the post here. I had loads of fun and Skylar doesn't know how to answer questions properly did a totally beautiful job!

Now, my most recent reads and what they were rated.





Mind Games by Kiersten White. Rated 1 star. Will I read the sequel? Probably not.











Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. Rated 4 stars. Sequel? Oh, yeah.









Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt. Rated 4 stars. Sequel? Definitely.










A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard. Rated 4 stars. (Can't exactly say sequel because this is the sequel) The One That Comes After? Sure.









Dualed by Elsie Chapman. Rated 4 stars. Sequel? You kidding? I have to know what happens.







Basically, I really liked this week's reads (except for Mind Games, unfortunately). I don't usually read books like Princess for Hire, but my sister convinced me. I have no regrets. The main character is just a really nice person-- the sense of humor and klutziness adds to the awesome.

Later,

Tansie G.

2 comments:

  1. You see? I have great taste in books (I tap, tap, tap the computer keys).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understood that reference. (tap, tap, tap)

      Delete