Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Top 5 Animated Villains

*Please note that not all animated villains are evil, some are just misunderstood. Some are also hilarious. This post also contains spoilers for Frozen

*Like my Top 5 Animated Characters post (here) these villains are not in order.

*My apologies if some gifs don't work.

*Also, the difference in font size was intentional. You're meant to pay larger attention to the bigger letters, just in case you're still confused.

1. Mother Gothel from Tangled


I know I said not all villains are evil, some are just misunderstood, but I'm pretty sure Mother Gothel is evil incarnated. (Minor exaggeration.) She's determined, deceptive, arrogant, and possessive (I mean, seriously, have you even seen her around Punzie's hair). 


(Plus she really overdoes the whole "guilt trip" thing)


(However, something tells me I'll be using a lot of gifs of her in the future. Perfect reactions, they are.)

I like her earrings though.

SPOILER ALERT. If you have not seen Frozen, I would advise you to stop and reconsider continuing. The following is the biggest plot twist in the whole movie. And there were quite a few plot twists. 


2. Hans from Frozen


THIS GUY. MADE ME. SO. ANGRY.

But then I didn't feel too bad about it because I was rooting for Kristoff the whole time. Sarcastic and socially awkward? Yes, please. (But Hans did look pretty epic when he was fighting Marshmallow [I promise that this is its real name].)

AND HE EVEN MADE THIS DORKY ENTRANCE THAT MADE ME LAUGH.

How dare he make me laugh.


3. Hades from Hercules


*starts laughing*

I feel bad saying my favorite character in Hercules wasn't Hercules, but c'mon. This dude was pretty funny. (Plus he has perfected the I am so done with you look)

See?


This next gif is what I would use to describe The Hunger Games and Divergent and books similar to them.


And his introduction is pretty funny, you gotta admit.


I mean, c'mon. How many Disney villains can say their first sentence in the movie was Baboom?

(Note: He sounds like President Snow in the following gif)





4. Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove


I'm not sure what to say about her. She's definitely less evil than Mother Gothel, and just as dramatic as Hades. Kronk was an awesome sidekick. He was like an excited puppy.


I'm not sure what I liked more: Her expressions, or Kuzco's description of her.


Also, her as a kitten is adorable.



5. Megamind from Megamind (I'm not really sure if he counts but whatever.)


HIS FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ARE PERFECT.

Also, he's a good dancer.
FEEL THE RHYTHM.


He's very dramatic, and just all-round hilarious.


Later,

Tansie G.

No comments:

Post a Comment