Soo... let's get started.
- I wrote my first "book" when I was seven. I had a whole series titled "The Shetlands of Shawnee". I was a bit obsessed with horses. Hopsy, Popsy, and Lopsy were the main focus. I... I am so ashamed of those names. I like to say my first actual book was written when I was eleven. It's much better, I promise.
- My favorite flavor of ice cream is vanilla. Or cookies and cream.
- I moved to Arizona in 2007, then back to my home state in 2009.
- The name of my first main character was Sarafina Fiona Lo. It's what one of the stray cats my sis and our friends played with was called and I guess little me thought it was cool. It wasn't. It was weird.
- I like horses now, but I used to be obsessed with them. (As mentioned above with my Shetlands of Shawnee) I wanted an Arabian mare, preferably black, with a star on her forehead.
- I make lists when I'm confused about life decisions.
- I love dancing.
- I almost took violin and ballet lessons when I was little, but decided I didn't want to for some reason.
- I adore movies with car chases. And sword fights. And kick-butt heroines. Basically, action and fantasy. AND ANIMATION. I just really love movies.
- I'm unbelievably sarcastic, especially around people I'm comfortable with.