Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Megashare: Made of Awesome

I'm really upset right now. Why, you ask? Because my Blogger page kept shutting down right when I was perfecting each and every detail on my blog. (Sorry for all the changes, by the way.) I had to re-do it atleast four times. I really like how it looks now, though. Purple suits it.

But, however, that is not the focus of today's extremely short post. A website is. To be specific, it's Megashare. Click on it. You'll be glad you did.

If you already knew about this, then I guess this wasn't as helpful as I was hoping it'd be. But if you've never heard about it before, I'm here to tell you-- it's made of awesome. 

It has Catching Fire, Thor: The Dark World, Man of Steel, Iron Man 3, Pitch Perfect, Tangled, (plus a billion more), and so many TV shows, I can't count them all. But just to name a few (or a bunch), there's: Supernatural, Reign, The Vampire Diaries, Revolution, Teen Wolf, The Tomorrow People, and Sherlock.

Whatever you like, there's a big chance it'll be there. If it's a TV show, it updates the new episodes the day after they air. If it's a movie, it takes a while longer. Ex: It still doesn't have Frozen, and it came out in November.

I cannot tell you how much time I spend on there watching my favorite shows and movies-- the quality is pretty good, and so is the sound. Sometimes, there's trouble with the TV shows in the fact that they won't play-- there's just a big white rectangle where the movie should be-- but that's been fairly rare-- it's only happened a couple times with Supernatural and Nikita.

Anyways, I've got to go. Hope you enjoy Megashare! (tosses you popcorn and chocolate)

Later,

Tansie G.

No comments:

Post a Comment