Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

2014 Reading Challenge (Goodreads)

My goal this year is small. Very, very small. Horribly small. I feel bad just thinking about it. I set my goal for 60 books this year. I've never done this challenge before, but I guarantee I usually read more than that.

It's already 20 days into the year, and I've only read 6 books. I'm ahead by 3, but still. I used to read way more than this. I blame school.

Anywho, here are the six chosen ones.

  1. Once We Were by Kat Zhang (I reviewed that here)
  2. Enthusiasm by Polly Shulman
  3. Austenland by Shannon Hale
  4. Reboot by Amy Tintera
  5. Indelible by Dawn Metcalf
  6. Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
Most of these books rated 4 stars in my opinion. I think I rated Once We Were three stars, but I don't remember. My dear sister suggested Indelible. She told me it was awesome. She rated it 5 stars on Goodreads. I felt her wrath when I rated it 4. (Same thing happened with Divergent. And Insurgent. *shudders*)








I have a lot more that I'm looking forward to reading when I have time.

Something Strange and Deadly, The Secret Life of Sparrow Delaney, and Flash Gold being the top 3.

Now... I have only one thing left to say.

BYE!!!!



Later,

Tansie G.
                

No comments:

Post a Comment